- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup mashed cannellini beans
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 large white egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Make the buffalo sauce. Combine the melted butter, olive oil, hot sauce and seasoned salt in a medium size bowl. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the quinoa, mashed cannellini beans, bread crumbs, egg, pepper and 4 tablespoons of the buffalo sauce. Mix well to moisten the ingredients and then form into equal size balls (about 1/2 tablespoon to 1 tablespoon of the quinoa mixture).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add half the balls to skillet and cook until golden and crisp on all sides, about five minutes.
- Set aside to cool, and I used ranch dressing as dipping sauce!