Layers of your favorite taco fillings baked cupcake form.
1 pound lean ground beef
1 packet of taco seasoning mix
Wheat Tortilla wraps
1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Sour optional toppings: plain yogurt, diced tomatoes, cilantro, onion
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Brown beef in a skillet and drain the fat. Add the taco seasoning mix and water called for on the package and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place 1/4 of a tortilla wrap in the bottom of each muffin cup. Layer about 1 tbsp of refried beans on top of each wonton. Top with 1 tbsp of taco meat and 1 tbsp of shredded cheese. Repeat the layers again with 1/4 of the tortilla wrap, refried beans, tortilla chips, taco meat, and cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove cupcakes from tin and top with your favorite taco toppings (i.e. plain yogurt, diced tomatoes, onion, or cilantro).