Tasty treat with healthier substitutes!
- 1 box Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 6 oz container of Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp organic honey
- 1 cup water
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin/cupcake tins; set aside
- In a large mixing bowl: beat all the Cake Ingredients on medium speed until all well combined; set aside
- Add Red Velvet Cake Mix to the all the cupcake liners, approximately 1/2 way full
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. You can check on them with a toothpick to see if any of the cake sticks to it. If it does, cook a little while longer
- Cool until they come to room temperature. I put some light cool whip on top with a few blueberries as a garnish.