I had purchased Cookies & Cream Whey Protein powder, but I was tired of just drinking the mix and wanted to use the protein in a different way. What better way than mixing it in with my favorite meal of the day!
- 1 scoop cookies n’ cream whey protein powder
- ¼ cup egg whites
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Almond milk to thin out
- Sweetener to taste, I used a packet of stevia
- Mix everything together, cook on pan over medium heat. Sprinkle a handful of dark chocolate chips on top. Flip when bubbles form on the pancake.
- Serve with agave/organic honey on top!