I know what you are thinking, another muffin recipe and then on top of that, another breakfast recipe! What can I say, I love my first meal of the day.
These muffins are made with no flour and no oil, and a healthy alternative to many other breakfast recipes out there. Instead, they have oats to give them shape, and yogurt to keep them moist.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups old fashioned or quick rolled oats (I used old fashioned oats.)
- 1 scoop of whey protein powder (preferably vanilla flavored.)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 400F and prepare a muffin pan by spraying with olive oil cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl, and mix until the batter is smoother.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops of your muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in pan for ~10 minutes before removing. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.